Break the plateau stage, injury reduction, gain self-confidence, and stay motivated.
Month to month membership
Monthly automatic draft
Monthly sessions must be used within same month
Unused sessions do not roll over to the next month
30 day cancellation notice
Whether you're a first-timer embarking on your journey to a healthier lifestyle, or an athlete looking to reach your next fitness goal, the YMCA's personal trainers can help you get there. Transform your workout regimen through workouts tailored to your needs, our personal trainers are here to help you:
Rev up a stale exercise routine with fresh approaches to your workout
Break out of your fitness plateau - challenge yourself
Reduce the risk of injury by learning proper techniques
Stay motivated and committed to your exercise program
The GAP Program is a bridge to performance recovery training program designed to help you get back to full confidence and activity level.
• A functional body movement assessment.
• A functional body movement recovery training program.
• Additional recovery training to get you back to your desired physical activity level.
• Additional recovery training to get you back to full confidence.
• Available to athletes, active older adults, and health seekers of all ages.
• Physical Therapy
• Medical Diagnosis/Evaluation
• Must be cleared by a physician to resume physical activity.
• Has completed physical therapy but wants additional help through recovery training sessions.
• Member Rate: $65 per session
• Non-Member Rate: $75 per session
For more information please email [email protected]