It's Everyone's Game
When youth play sports with the Y they gain more than just exercise. They learn what it takes to be a leader in sports and in life. Understanding the fundamentals of the game and safe play are just the beginning. Our coaches help guide youth through learning the essentials of physical fitness, healthy development, and participation. We focus on improving their confidence and maintaining their determination. It doesn't matter who you are, or where you came from, at the Y, it's everyone’s game.
Join us for summer YPlay sports clinics to keep your child active this summer. Youth can learn the fundamentals of a new sport, practice their skills, and make new friends while learning about teamwork. This is a great way to get your kids ready for the return of organized sports this fall. All clinics will be held outdoors with social distancing. Additionally, we are following safety guidelines set by the CDC and local and state officials.
Dates and times vary, so be sure to sign up for the schedule that best fits your family's needs. Clinics will begin the week of July 20th, and each clinic runs for four weeks. Clinics will conclude by August 15th as our youth get ready to head back to school, and we gear up for our fall youth sports season, which begins in September.
Please be sure to utilize any available credits you may have on your account from the cancellation of the spring sports season.
To see your credit: Log into your account on the top right after selecting the program you wish to sign up for.
Your account was set up when you registered for Spring. If you do not remember your password, use "Forgot Password" to retrieve it. Be sure to use the same email address used when you registered. If you create a new account, you will not be able to see or use your credit when registering.
Under account view >> View Account credits to see what is available on your account.
Add the program of choice to your cart >> at checkout the credit will automatically be applied.
Summer Sports Clinics Registration: June 10 - July 14
Soccer 7-10 yrs. (7:00p-8:30p)
Flag-Football 9-12 yrs. (7:00p-8:30p)
Outdoor Volleyball 7-10 yrs.
Baseball 3-8 yrs. (8:30a-10:00a)
Baseball 9-12 yrs. (10:00a-11:30a)
Flag Football 5-8 yrs. (8:30a-10:00a)
Soccer 3-6 yrs. (8:30a-10:00a)
Inclusive sports clinic for kids/adults with disabilities
All Ages (10:00a-11:30a)
For those who choose not to register online, see below for a printable pdf of each Ys Youth Sports Registration form.
Visit PlayerSpace for all your team information! Click on the link below for game schedules, practice schedules, snack schedules, and coach contact information.
If you are interested in volunteering as a coach, click the link below and then click the " Apply to Volunteer" button.
YMCA Youth Sports COVID-19 Safety Information & Expectations
The YMCA will continue to monitor current state and local guidelines so that we can help keep youth active while maintaining everyone’s safety. We reserve the right to increase or decrease expectations based on the ever-changing information.
- Will be required to attend the mandatory training on our COVID-19 guidelines and safety procedures.
- Must check-in before each clinic, have their temperature taken and complete a symptoms checklist.
- Kids will be required to bring their own water and not share.
- All YMCA equipment will be sanitized prior to and after clinics.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each field.
- Kids will be required to have their temperature taken each time they arrive for a clinic.
- Parents must complete the symptoms checklist to verify they are showing no symptoms. This checklist will be emailed to parents ahead of time.
- Kids will be in groups no larger than 10 to limit the number of individuals in one area.
- Kids will sanitize their hands when entering the fields.
- Parents may attend clinics but will be required to have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Parents will not be allowed on the fields. There will be a designated area for parents that supports and social distancing.
- When arriving for clinics, parents must wear a mask when checking in their child. Parents will also be asked to keep a 6 ft. distance when checking in.