ChildWatch & Kids Club
Drop the kids off in ChildWatch for some fun while you work out!
ChildWatch provides our members with the opportunity to pursue their own health and well-being, knowing that their children are safe, secure, and cared for in a positive environment. (2 hours max) Kids play and engage with others in a fun, safe environment under the supervision of trained YMCA staff members.
In light of the most recent CDC update, masks, and social distancing are now optional for fully vaccinated members, guests, and staff in YMCA Facilities. The YMCA will not require proof of vaccination. Out of respect to other members and staff around you, please continue to wear a mask if not fully vaccinated. Individuals can continue to wear a mask if they choose to as well.
Available for families with children six weeks to 6 years of age.
(Must have a Duo or Family YMCA Membership)
Kids Club (Offered at certain locations.)
Available for families with children 7 to 12 years of age.
ChildWatch and Kids Club hours vary by location. Please check your local Y for offerings.
All staff, members, and children will have their temperature checked before being allowed to check in.
- Reservations are not required.
- We invite each family to utilize ChildWatch and Kids Club twice per day with a 90-minute limit per visit.
- All Y staff are required to wear a face mask.
- We are disinfecting high-touch items and surfaces frequently.
- ChildWatch and Kids Club will be closed for a few hours each day to allow for deep cleaning.
- We have removed rugs, plush toys, furniture with fabric, and other items, from these areas.