ChildWatch & Kids Club
Drop the kids off in ChildWatch for some fun while you work out!
ChildWatch provides our members with the opportunity to pursue their own health and well-being, knowing that their children are safe, secure, and cared for in a positive environment. We invite families to utilize ChildWatch and Kids Club twice per day with a 2-hour limit per visit. Kids play and engage with others in a fun, safe environment under the supervision of trained YMCA staff members.
Available for families with children six weeks to 6 years of age.
(Must have a Duo or Family YMCA Membership)
Kids Club (Offered at certain locations.)
Available for families with children 6 to 12 years of age.
ChildWatch and Kids Club hours vary by location. Please check your local Y for offerings.
- Reservations are not required.
- Each child must be checked in and checked out by an authorized parent or guardian on the account.
- A parent or guardian must remain at the Y facility while the child is checked into Childwatch or Kids Club.
- We invite each family to utilize ChildWatch and Kids Club twice per day with a 2-hour limit per visit.
- We are disinfecting high-touch items and surfaces frequently.
- ChildWatch and Kids Club will be closed for a few hours each day to allow for deep cleaning. Childwatch and Kids Club are cleaned after each shift.
- If your child is ill they should not be checked into Childwatch or Kids Club until they are fever and symptom free for at least 24 hours.