Become A Champion
Introduce your child to the most competitive sport around! Swimming develops aerobic endurance and is one of the most beneficial forms of cardiovascular exercise. This class provides flexibility and muscle toning, in addition to developing self-confidence, self-discipline, and goal setting.
School Age Stage 4 & 5
Required to swim 25 yards freestyle, 25 yards backstroke and be able to tread water for 1 minute.
School Age Stage 6 & Swim Team Prep
Required to swim 50 yards freestyle, 50 yards backstroke, 25 yards breaststroke & 25 yards butterfly. Must be able to tread water for 1 minute.
Wednesdays & Fridays 8 classes (2 days a week for 4 weeks)
$75 for Y Members or Schertz residents
$100 for community
Please note the following:
- Pool will close if we see lightning or hear thunder
- Classes that meet at least half their scheduled time will NOT be made up
- There are NO make-up classes due to participant conflicts
- Only One(1) spectator allowed per swimmer on pool deck.
- Masks are required inside the facility • Screening to be done with temperature check
- Participants are encouraged to arrive and leave in their swimwear, to limit number of people in locker room.
- Immediately following the conclusion of lessons all participants and spectators will be asked to quickly leave the area to allow for sanitation of equipment and high touch points before the next class begins